June 11 UPDATE TO XML SCHEMA

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I have posted an update to the zip package.  Please use that - the only file that has changed is the Acknowledgment XML schema, but I thought - hey, why not upload a huge file just the hell of it.

Additional updates will be coming soon as the messaging subgroup finishes its work in the coming weeks.

Coordinator
Jul 7, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Hi, I'm mostly done with the revised tech spec, but didn't notice this post until now.  Where is the new zip file.  Looks like the one under downloads is from October?  Want to be sure I have it as reference while I clean up the doc.  Thanks.

Coordinator
Jul 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I believe it is in the source code area. I am on mobile right now.

Jeremy Fain
Vice President of Industry Services
INTERACTIVE ADVERTISING BUREAU

116 East 27th Street, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10016
direct: 212 380 4724 / eFax: 212 214 0336 / cell: 646 456 4385

Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 6:22 PM
To: Jeremy Fain
Subject: Re: June 11 UPDATE TO XML SCHEMA [iabebusiness:59259]

Hi, I'm mostly done with the revised tech spec, but didn't notice this post until now. Where is the new zip file. Looks like the one under downloads is from October? Want to be sure I have it as reference while I clean up the doc. Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (iabebusiness@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email iabebusiness@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I am not sure if these are the latest file but I found a "hidden" June 11 release in the downloads section:

http://iabebusiness.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=28641

If the link does not work click Downloads - then in releases on the right click Hidden (vs Released or Planned)

--John